Apple slows iPhone X supplier orders; soft initial sales for iPhone 8 models

Component suppliers are currently shipping about 40% of the planned quantities for the initial production of the premium smartphone. The number comes in below the 60% of supplies ordered during the initial run of the iPhone 7 in 2016. The remaining 40% was …
( read original story …)

[amazon_auto_links id=”83″]